There are many kinds of PearPhones. Until the PearPhone GX the PearPhone could only come in black and looked just like the iPhone 3G and 3GS.
The different models of the PearPhones are.
- The PearPhone G1-Seen in iCarly
- The PearPhone G2-Seen in iCarly
- The PearPhone G3-Seen in iCarly
- The PearPhone G4-Seen in iCarly
- The PearPhone G5-Seen in iCarly
- The PearPhone GX-Seen in Victorius, iCarly and Sam and Cat.
- The PearPhone XT-Seen in Victorius, iCarly and Sam and Cat.
The PearPhone G's
The PearPhone G's are the same shape as the iPhone 3G and 3GS they are black and have a Pear on the back. These are only seen in iCarly and are owned by Carly, Freddie, and Spencer. Some other background characters have them too.
The PearPhone GX
These are first seen in Victorius by the main characters they are mostly seen in Dark Blue. They also appear in iCarly and they are owned by Carly, Freddie, Gibby and Spencer.
The PearPhone XT
The PearPhone XT is the first assorted colour PearPhones and are seen in future seasons of Dan Schneiders tv series's.
Find My PearPhone
This program is used by Carly to track down Sam and can only be used with the persons phone number and password (if applied)